- RSS Channel Showcase 9062462
- RSS Channel Showcase 6293370
- RSS Channel Showcase 1664430
- RSS Channel Showcase 4917362
- 04/03/18--13:37: Conference Insider: The Frost Place Conference on Poetry
- 04/06/18--13:02: Native Insight: Looking for clues, but discovering stories
- 04/06/18--21:13: Last Week's Rare Bird Alert
As World War I began, New England poet Robert Frost moved his family from England to the small town of Franconia, in the White Mountains of New Hampshire. Here, he wrote and farmed for several years.
What an adventure that Winnipesaukee Mystery Stone has taken me on. For those being introduced for the first time to this mysterious artifact on display at the New Hampshire Historical Society Museum and Library in Concord, N.H., we're talking about an exquisitely carved, egg-shaped stone of unknown origins.
Patrick Reed might not be the most likable guy on the PGA Tour, but the dude can sure hit a golf ball, and he carries the swagger of a gunfighter who's stared down plenty of rivals.
The Cog says the Auto Road and Mount Washington Observatory have violated an 1894 agreement, while the observatory claims the Cog broke a 2009 agreement.
Three tractor-trailers crashed Monday while driving through "extremely dangerous" winds on Interstate 93 in Franconia, N.H., police said. Two crashes were reported around 2:30 p.m. One tractor-trailer was traveling north when a strong wind blew the trailer off the vehicle and over the side of the road, crushing the right-side guardrail and some highway signs, police said.