- RSS Channel Showcase 5522843
- RSS Channel Showcase 2341995
- RSS Channel Showcase 2752719
- RSS Channel Showcase 9274309
- 09/21/16--07:26: Fritz Wetherbee: Franconia College
- 10/02/16--06:22: NH News Digest
- 09/22/16--17:11: Bright meteor streaks across NH sky
- 09/26/16--14:56: Major improvements at Cannon and Mittersill for this winter
FRITZ: ON APRIL 4, 1960 AT, ASSASSINATED. HEADLINE ON THE FRONT PAGE OF THE "MANCHESTER UNION LEADER" WAS NOT ABOUT THE CIVIL RIGHTS LEADER'S DEATH.
A hiker from Florida who sustained serious head and neck injuries along a trail in Franconia required rescue by New Hampshire Fish and Game officials. WMUR-TV reports that Fish and Game was notified of 60-year-old John Evans' injury on the Falling Waters Trail at about 3:35 p.m. Thursday.
MANY NOT. AS SOON AS IT HAPPENED THE COMMENTS STARTED ROLLING IN ON SOCIAL MEDIA, WITH PICTURES LIKE THIS ONE FROM FRANCONIA NOTCH, AND VIDEO FROM GUARDER IN, NORTHFIELD.
The Valar T-Bar on Mittersill slopes at Cannon Mountain is bright red and the cherry on top for a summer of major improvements to this state-owned and operated ski area. It could also be a game changer for ski racing in the region, particularly benefitting the University of New Hampshire ski team, Franconia Ski Club and the Holderness School which plan to host events here, including the NCAA's in March, 2017.