- RSS Channel Showcase 3621582
- RSS Channel Showcase 9727138
- RSS Channel Showcase 5901969
- RSS Channel Showcase 4899713
- 09/09/16--17:21: Five things you should know about Garnet Hill's Claire Spofford
- 09/11/16--18:19: The Frost Place Museum and Art Center, New Hampshire
- 09/14/16--08:28: Fritz Wetherbee: Making Iron in Franconia.
- 09/16/16--09:16: Fritz Wetherbee: Fanconia Named
- 09/16/16--13:25: 'Old Man' memorial in New Hampshire nears completion
Garnet Hill Inc., an online and catalog clothing and home furnishings company based in Franconia, N.H., is not exactly a household name, but chief executive Claire Spofford hopes to change that. A subsidiary of Home Shopping Network Inc., it has undertaken efforts to bring in new customers and raise its visibility by opening brick-and-mortar retail locations in the United States this year.
While visiting New Hampshire, I stopped at The Frost Place , a museum and arts center located in a Franconia farmhouse. Beloved poet Robert Frost and his wife, Elinor, lived here from 1915 until 1920 and summered here until 1938.
FRITZ: THERE SHE STANDS. THAT IS THE BLAST FURNACE FOR THE OLD IRONWORKS LOCATED HERE ON MAIN STREET, THEY ARE IN NEAR DOWNTOWN FRANCONIA, NEW HAMPSHIRE.
FRIT WE READ ABOUT THE FRANKS IN EUROPEAN HISTORY. I REMEMBER MY LATIN CLASS, THE FRANKS WERE GENERALLY THE PEOPLE IN GAUL.
A memorial park that will commemorate the iconic Old Man of the Mountain landmark in New Hampshire is nearing completion. The Caledonian Record reports the stone Profile Cottage near the shore of Profile Lake in Franconia is the latest addition and officially opened for visitors on Thursday.